Sharp MX-6050N A3 Color Laser Copier
- The Sharp MX-5050N/MX-6050N essentials series color document systems combine world-class copy, print, scan, and fax capabilities with exceptional reliability and ease of use. It brings advanced full-color MFP capabilities ideal for today’s workgroups. Standard features include PCL5 & true Adobe PostScript 3 printing systems, automatic two-sided output, document filing system, network printing & scanning, 100 sheet RSPF, 1.75 GHz multi-processor, 5 GB memory, 250 GB hard disk drive.
Sharp MX-6050N Features
- Base model includes copy, print, scan, and one tray
- Optional fax and finishing equipment for added functionality
- Productivity speed of up to 50 pages per minute
- Supports up to 11″ x 17″ paper size
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for crisp, clear output
- Standard paper supply capacity of 650 sheets, expandable up to 6,300 sheets with optional trays
- Interface supports 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0, optional wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 10.1″ large touchscreen display
- Pantone Licensing on these models offers unprecedented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM.
- 30-Day Labor & Parts Warranty
Great rental options available for the Sharp MX-6050N
- Printer Copier Guys have rental plans available for the Sharp MX-6050N copier. If you are looking for a 12, 36 or 60-month payment plan we can cater for your every need.
Already have a Sharp MX-6050N copier?
- We also offer service contracts! We have a team of expert technicians to take good care of your machine. This includes regular servicing, parts, service calls to help you get the best out of your Sharp MX-6050N. Speak to one of our service team today to find out more about the benefits of our service contract offer.
Consumables for your Sharp MX-6050N
- Printer Copier Guys supply and stock the majority of consumables for your Sharp MX-6050N copier, these include toner, drums, transfer belts, rollers, and all major components.
- San Bernardino, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Rialto, Redlands, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Lake, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Temecula, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Calimesa, Yucaipa, Jurupa Valley, Hemet, Perris, Coachella, Rancho Mirage, and throughout the Riverside County.
- For more inquiries, please call our sales team on (760) 406-8611. Alternatively, you can fill out the product inquiry form below and we will get in touch with your shortly. We are available from Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5.30pm (PST).
There are no reviews yet.