Refurbished Xerox ColorQube 9302 Color Solid Ink Copier, Tabloid/A3
- The ColorQube 9302 multifunction device has the features you use every day and the power to be true multitaskers. It brings high-volume MFP capabilities to a tabloid/a3-sized device, such as two-sided output, print from and scan to USB device, internet fax, networking, e-mail, Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PCL® 5c, PCL 6 emulation, PDF, XPS, 100-sheet DADF, 1 GB memory, and 160 GB hard drive (minimum) – all of which are standard.
Xerox ColorQube 9302 Features
- Base model includes copy, print, scan, and three trays
- Optional walk up fax and finisher for added functionality
- Productivity speeds of up to 45 ppm in color, and 55 ppm in black
- Supports up to 12″ x 18″ paper size
- 600 x 600 dpi print resolution for crisp, clear output
- Standard automatic duplexing
- Standard paper supply capacity of 3,200 sheets, expandable up to 7,300 sheets with optional trays
- Interface supports RJ-45 Ethernet, High-Speed USB direct print
- Equipped with standard 1 GB memory and 160 GB hard disk drive
- Flexible finishing options to automate finishing and maximize productivity
- 30-Day Labor & Parts Local Warranty
Great lease and rental options available for the Xerox ColorQube 9302
- Printer Copier Guys have leasing and rental plans available for the Xerox ColorQube 9302 copier. If you are looking for a 12, 36 or 60-month payment plan we can cater for your every need.
Already have a Xerox ColorQube 9302 copier?
- We also offer service contracts! We have a team of expert technicians to take good care of your machine. This includes regular servicing, parts, service calls to help you get the best out of your Xerox ColorQube 9302. Speak to one of our service team today to find out more about the benefits of our service contract offer.
Consumables for your Xerox ColorQube 9302
- Printer Copier Guys supply and stock the majority of consumables for your Xerox ColorQube 9302 copier, these include toner, drums, imaging units, transfer belts, rollers, and all major components.
- San Bernardino, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Rialto, Redlands, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Lake, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Temecula, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Calimesa, Yucaipa, Jurupa Valley, Hemet, Perris, Coachella, Rancho Mirage, and throughout the Riverside County.
- For more inquiries, please call our sales team on (760) 406-8611. Alternatively, you can fill out the product inquiry form below and we will get in touch with your shortly. We are available from Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5.30pm (PST).