Refurbished Xerox ColorQube 8900/X A4 Color Solid Ink Copier
- The Xerox ColorQube 8900/X combines world-class copy, print, scan, and fax capabilities with exceptional reliability and ease of use. It brings MFP capabilities to a compact, letter/A4-sized device, such as embedded fax , LAN fax, internet fax, server fax, e-mail, automatic two-sided printing, scan to and print from USB device, network scanning, Apple AirPrint, Xerox standard accounting, 50 sheet DADF, 1 GB memory, and 80 GB hard drive – all of which are standard.
Xerox ColorQube 8900/X Features
- Base model includes copy, print, scan, fax, finisher, 2 trays, high capacity feeder
- Productivity speed of up to 44 ppm
- Supports up to 8.5″ x 14″ paper size
- Xerox 2400 FinePoint print resolution for professional-looking prints
- Standard automatic two-sided output
- Standard paper supply of 625 sheets
- Apple® AirPrint™ – print email, photos and important office documents directly from your Apple iPhone® or iPad® with no drivers to install
Interface supports 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 Direct Print, Optional Wi-Fi (with Xerox® USB Wireless Adapter)
- Equipped with 1 GB memory and 80 GB hard disk drive
- 30-Day Labor & Parts Local Warranty
Great rental options available for the Xerox ColorQube 8900/X
- Printer Copier Guys have rental plans available for the Xerox ColorQube 8900/X copier. If you are looking for a 12, 36 or 60-month payment plan we can cater for your every need.
Already have a Xerox ColorQube 8900/X copier?
- We also offer service contracts! We have a team of expert technicians to take good care of your machine. This includes regular servicing, parts, service calls to help you get the best out of your Xerox ColorQube 8900/X. Speak to one of our service team today to find out more about the benefits of our service contract offer.
Consumables for your Xerox ColorQube 8900/X
- Printer Copier Guys supply and stock the majority of consumables for your Xerox ColorQube 8900/X copier, these include toner, drums, transfer belts, rollers, and all major components.
- San Bernardino, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Rialto, Redlands, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Lake, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Temecula, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Calimesa, Yucaipa, Jurupa Valley, Hemet, Perris, Coachella, Rancho Mirage, and throughout the Riverside County.
- For more inquiries, please call our sales team on (760) 406-8611. Alternatively, you can fill out the product inquiry form below and we will get in touch with your shortly. We are available from Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5.30pm (PST).