Sharp MX-M6570 Monochrome A3 Laser Multifunction Copier
- Base model includes: multitasking controller, 150-sheet DSPF, PCL® 6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems, network scanning, auto duplexing, 2,100-sheet tandem paper drawer, 2 x 500-sheet paper drawer, 100-sheet bypass tray
- Optional fax, paper feeders, and finisher to boost productivity
- Productivity speed of up to 65 pages per minute
- Supports up to 12″ x 18″ paper size
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for crisp, clear output
- Standard paper supply capacity of 3200 sheets, expandable up to 6700 sheets
- Interface supports RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, USB 2.0, and Wireless connectivity
- 90-Day Labor & Parts Warranty
Great rental options available for the Sharp MX-M6570
- Printer Copier Guys have rental plans available for the Sharp MX-M6570 copier. If you are looking for a 12, 36 or 60-month payment plan we can cater for your every need.
Already have a Sharp MX-M6570 copier?
- We also offer service contracts! We have a team of expert technicians to take good care of your machine. This includes regular servicing, parts, service calls to help you get the best out of your Sharp MX-M6570. Speak to one of our service team today to find out more about the benefits of our service contract offer.
Consumables for your Sharp MX-M6570
- Printer Copier Guys supply and stock the majority of consumables for your Sharp MX-M6570 copier, these include toner, drums, transfer belts, rollers, and all major components.
- San Bernardino, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Rialto, Redlands, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Lake, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Temecula, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Calimesa, Yucaipa, Jurupa Valley, Hemet, Perris, Coachella, Rancho Mirage, and throughout the Riverside County.
- For more inquiries, please call our sales team on (760) 406-8611. Alternatively, you can fill out the product inquiry form below and we will get in touch with your shortly. We are available from Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5.30pm (PST).